What To Expect
You can download and print our intake forms or complete them online - click here to view and complete our Informed Consent new client intake form.
- discuss medical history and contraindications
- discuss benefits of whole body cryotherapy
- check blood pressure
- discuss client’s concerns and objectives for treatment
- discuss client’s optimal time and temperature in the cryosauna
- men remove all clothing except underwear
- women may wear a non-underwire bra, underwear or may remove all clothing
- clients must remove all jewelry or other metal on their body
- clients must be 100 percent dry: towels + hairdryers are provided
- put on a robe, socks and clogs
- Cryotherapy reduces inflammation + activates detoxification.
- Some clients may experience mild flu-like symptoms 1 – 2 days after treatment. This is a good sign–your body is shedding toxins and inflammation.
- Drink more water than usual to aid the detoxification process.
- Enjoy a deep sleep that night, reduced pain, improved mobility and good mood!