Chill is thrilled to offer Bioptron light therapy! Bioptron light has many applications, such as anti-aging, pain relief, wound care, seasonal affective disorder, and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Our clients primarily use Bioptron light therapy on their face and neck for incredible anti-aging results!
Biptron is hyperpolarized light that is clinically proven to:
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Increase skin firmness and thickness
- Increase in elasticity
- Reduce uneven skin tone, sun spots & blemishes
- Improve microcirculation in the skin
- Restore luminosity to the face
- Improve the health of hair follicles on the head
- Reduces inflammation in the skin
How does Bioptron light do this??
- BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy increases the production of collagen and elastin. Clinical research has demonstrated that BIOPTRON has a positive stimulating effect on fibroblasts in the skin. Fibroblasts are the building blocks for collagen and elastin—so using Bioptron light actually builds collagen and elastin in the skin!
- BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy increases microcirculation and promotes angiogenesis: With age, the microcirculation of the skin is reduced, decreasing the delivery of oxygen and other nutrients. Poor and inadequate blood supply can be the cause of bags under the eyes, dark spots, and “tired-looking” skin. Impeded blood flow also contributes to decreased production of proteins, such as collagen and elastin, and decreased hydration of all skin layers. BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy increases the microcirculation and enhances angiogenesis (the formation and maintenance of new blood capillaries), repairing microcirculation.
A clinical trial has shown an incredible increase of collagen, elastin, and water in different layers of the dermis. The researchers used Optomagnetic Imaging Spectroscopy (OMIS) (a method for determining the molecular conformation of tissue) to measure the content and proportion of elastin, collagen, and water in the epidermis and dermis. After four weeks of treatment with Bioptron Hyperlight, the zone treated with Bioptron Hyperlight showed an increase in collagen fiber and water content in the interstitium. Bioptron Hyperlight improves the molecular composition of tissue, bringing back to the skin its healthy and youthful appearance. Bioptron Hyperlight provides complete skincare to prevent, treat, protect, and maintain an effective skincare routine.
When can I use Bioptron light?
Bioptron light is 100 percent natural and can be used as a stand-alone treatment or as a complement to our other skin treatments such as micro-needling, CryoFacial, and ChillSkin. We have achieved amazing results by combining these treatments with Bioptron light therapy – we have seen improved skin firmness, smoothness, and luminosity!
BIOPTRON Light has a strongly synergetic effect when used in combination with anti-aging treatments & cosmetics for healthy-looking skin.
What is the duration of a Bioptron treatment?
Chill offers 15-minute Bioptron treatments which are either a great complement to our ChillSkin treatments or a stand-alone treatment for gorgeous, firmer, tighter, glowing skin!
Does BIOPTRON Light Therapy have any harmful side effects?
Bioptron light has been used for more than 15 years with no known harmful side effects. Bioptron light does not contain ANY UV wavelengths that could potentially damage the skin. Bioptron is completely safe and good for your skin!
BIOPTRON Light has bio-stimulative effects. What does this mean?
BIOPTRON Light stimulates reparative and regenerative processes and the body’s defense system.
It acts in a natural way by supporting the body’s regenerative capacity and therefore helps it release its own healing potential.
How often can I do Bioptron Light Therapy?
Bioptron light is extremely safe; therefore, you can use it daily. For anti-aging effects on the skin, we recommend Bioptron light therapy 2 to 5 times per week.
For acne and rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis treatment we recommend 1 to 3 times per week.
Do I have to wear protective eyewear when using Bioptron light?
No! Bioptron light does not damage any tissues in the eye. It is 100 percent safe to use without protective eyewear.
Before/Afters: These photos are after 5 Bioptron treatments: