Local Cryotherapy + CryoFacial
Targeted treatment for recovery + repair
Local Cryotherapy: -240F air vapor applied to a targeted body part.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to body part for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling in specific areas.
- More efficient, powerful and comfortable than “icing”
- May reduce cellulite and fat deposits
- Combine with Whole Body Cryotherapy to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”.
CryoFacial: -240F air vapor applied to the facial area.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to face, neck, chest and/or scalp.
- Stimulates collagen production leading to more firm, smooth, elastic skin.
- Blood flow and circulation is enhanced.
- Fine lines, pore size and wrinkles may be reduced.
- Acne and superficial scars may improve.
- Skin conditions (psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema) may improve.